- Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or
as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Data Privacy Notice
This Data Privacy Notice informs you about how and for which purposes we will process your personal data and explain your rights under applicable data protection. We are strongly dedicated to handling your personal data always responsibly, diligently and in compliance with all legal requirements. State of the art professional standards will be applied to protect the integrity and security of your personal data.
Who is Responsible for your Personal Data?
We, Clozdloop, located in Delften 23, Malle, Belgium (“Company”) will be the responsible controller for any personal data you provide us in connection with our business relationship.
Which Personal Data Do We Collect?
Unless otherwise agreed with you, we will collect only the basic personal data required in connection with our business relationship. This includes your contact data (such as name and job title, address, telephone number, email address and other contact details). While doing business with you, we will also collect business-related data which may include information on purchases, services and other business activities, product feedback and any other information you may provide to us.
How do we collect Personal Data?
We will collect your personal data directly from you when you interact with us, e.g. when you visit our website, communicate with us in relation to our products and services, submit an order, register to receive our newsletter or participate in our customer surveys.
Why we process Personal Data?
We use your personal data for providing you the products and services we offer. To do so, we keep records of your business with us and manage your account. We may also contact you for customer assistance and service purposes or to inform you about our products and services. If you do not provide us with your personal information, we will be unable to provide you with the requested products or services.
We will also process your personal data where we are required to do so by law (e.g. to keep sales records for tax purposes) or where you have expressly permitted us to do so.
How we use Personal Data?
We will store and process your personal data in Belgium. We will do so only to the extent permitted by applicable law and take appropriate safeguards to ensure the security and integrity of your personal data. You may contact us anytime using the contact details below if you would like further information on such safeguards.
Who we share Personal Data with
We may share your Personal Data with
- our affiliates where required to provide you with our goods and services or otherwise permitted or required by applicable law; and
- credit reference agencies and other companies for use in credit decisions, for fraud prevention and to pursue debtors.
Otherwise, no third parties will have access to your personal data unless there is legal obligation or you give us permission to do so.
How long do we store Personal Data?
We will hold your personal data as long as required to provide the services, products or information you have requested and to administer your business relationship with us. If you have asked us not to communicate with you, we will hold this information as long as required to comply with your request. We are also required to keep certain of your personal data (e.g. relating to business transactions) for certain retention periods under applicable law. Your personal data will be promptly deleted when it is no longer required for these purposes.
You have the right to request from us access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing concerning you and to object to processing as well as the right to data portability in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
In particular you have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you. If you use this service repeatedly, we may make a small charge for this
As we want to make sure that your personal data is accurate and up to date you may also ask us to correct or remove any information which you think is inaccurate.
For any of the above requests, please send a description of your personal data concerned and state name, email address, your personal account and customer number as proof of identity to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may require additional proof of identity to protect your personal data against unauthorized access.
If you have any concerns about how your personal data is handled by us or wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us at email@example.com to have the matter investigated. If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law you can complain to the competent data protection supervisory authority in your country.
Changes to this Notice
This Data Privacy Notice was last updated in March 2018. From time to time, we may make change or amend it as required to comply with applicable data protection law. So you may wish to check back from time to time. Any amended information Data Privacy Notice will apply from the date it is posted on our website.
If you have any questions regarding your rights or if you have any specific requests relating to your Personal Data please contact Dirk Roch at Dirk.Roch@ctleu.com