Close the Loop is Hiring
Senior Account Manager – Close the Loop USA
If interested, please email Michele.Sanning@ctlus.com
Posted: 16February 2018
Close the Loop (CtL) is an industry leading global resource recovery and recycling company. CtL focuses on providing a safe and positive work environmental while delivering innovative solutions and value to our customer’s product returns and sustainability programs.
CtL is founded on a “Zero Waste to Landfill” promise and develops state-of-the-art end of life or reuse solutions to the materials collected supporting our client’s take back programs.
CtL is looking for a Senior Account Manager for the North America Headquarters located at the 200,000 square foot facility in Hebron, KY.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
Maintain and grow current accounts while helping to develop new projects and business. Primary contact for accounts while knowing all details of the program.
All work must be conducted in accordance with the requirements of Close the Loop’s management system and documented procedures.
- Maintain communications with each customer – know details for each program, which may include disposition of materials, end user communication, contract re-negotiation and annual reviews.
- Provide day to day customer support and updates.
- Serve as liaison and/or point of contact for internal customer related inquiries.
- Act as project manager for all new opportunities for each current account.
- Start up each program – understand process flow and how it will affect Close the Loop.
- Maintain weekly and monthly reporting and monthly invoicing.
- Data analytics and forecasting for customer accounts as needed.
- Occasionally may require travel to customer visits (typically less than 10%).
- Prepare sales presentations as needed.
- Actual duties and responsibilities may vary as a result of corporate directives, departmental objectives and special projects, in addition to the duties outlined above.
Qualifications and Requirement:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
- Project Management
- Ability to organize tasks and work independently.
- Ability to use good judgment and to problem-solve.
- Ability to handle and resolve conflict.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to ensure appropriate communication both internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated 3-5 years’ experience in account management, prior customer experience is a must!
- Preferred experience in Project Management, Sales/Technical Sales or similar
- Position works typically works in an office environment, with occasional exposure to a production floor environment, including loud noises and some airborne particles present
Exemption Status: Exempt